Skip To Main Content


Does your child have a food allergy or intolerance?  A current Medical Plan of Care form signed by your doctor must be submitted to the school nurse regarding the allergy and what substitutions may be made. An updated statement should be provided if/when anything changes regarding the allergy. If your child will be dining with us in the school cafeteria it is important to contact the school cafeteria manager to discuss your child's individual needs.

It appears you don't have a PDF plugin for this browser. Please download the PDF file.