Powerschool Parent Portal
Powerschool Parent Portal is an online portal accessible anywhere on the web that parents can log in to and see all of their children in one place. The system is used for completing the annual student update, back-to-school forms, and updating contact and emergency contact information. If you have secondary learners, you will be able to see their grades, assignments, scores, attendance, schedules, and school bulletins for each school your children attend. If you have one student in middle school and one in high school, parents will see bulletins for both the middle school and high school. (Elementary learners' grades, assignments, and scores are currently not available to view in the Parent Portal.)
HOW TO SETUP POWERSCHOOL PARENT PORTAL
Click on Image to Download Instructions
PowerSchool Parent Portal - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log into PowerSchool? How can I find my account information?
- How do I reset my password?
- What is the PowerSchool Mobile App and how do I download it?
- What is the District Code for ELANCOSD?
- How do I complete the Annual Student Information Update in the Parent Portal?